Skip to main content
Print This Page
Scroll To Top
Add Me To Your Mailing List
Share This Page
Share this page on Facebook
Share this page on Linkedin
Share this page on Twitter
Switch To Threaded View
Return to Forum
Arcade Beauty: Estimator Position
1/28/2019 4:47 PM
Job Description: Estimator
Arcade Beauty is the result of the combination of Arcade Marketing and Bioplan in 2014. It is a global leader in sampling packaging solutions for the fragrance and cosmetic industry. The business has around 1,600 employees, is headquartered in NYC and has a global manufacturing footprint with 12 production facilities in the US, Europe, Brazil and China.
Arcade Beauty products provide a full complement of solutions for promotional sampling in the Beauty Category. Products are used for in-store distribution/events, magazine inserts, catalogs and direct mailing to customers or out-of-home sampling campaigns.
We now have an exciting position for an Estimator based in South Plainfield, NJ. This position will report to the Estimating Supervisor and will focus on preparing product cost estimates, letters of quotation, entry of orders and order confirmations as requested by Sales, Customer Service and management in a manufacturing environment. This individual should possess extreme organizational skills, a strong sense of urgency, ability to adapt to a fast pace, changing environment.
1. Prepare estimate from RFE (Request) for jobs including materials and production requirements in a manufacturing environment.
2. Must be able to learn various manufacturing processes in both high/low volume, labor intensive and automation intensive small package filling environment.
3. Carry out day-to-day estimating functions including effective follow up with Sales, Purchasing, Engineering and Manufacturing stakeholders.
4. Organize and maintain quotation files with sufficient detail to ensure accurate quote information.
5. Update and track customer quotes and orders. Maintain required key performance indicators.
6. Associate estimates to job breakdown using estimating system software.
7. Research and acquire direct material and services pricing.
8. Understand product specifications and associated manufacturing processes. Translate same into reliable quotes. Clarify with sales as required.
1. Minimum BS Degree in Business Mgt. and/or technical disciple (Industrial/Mechanical Engineering) or a combination of equivalent education and work experience.
2. Must have experience in understanding manufacturing costs including direct labor, materials as well as fixed factory cost as they relate to product costing.
3. Must have 3-5 years’ experience in developing product cost estimating in a high/low volume labor intensive and high automation manufacturing environment.
4. Must have sourcing experience in order to research and acquire direct material and services pricing.
Please send resumes along with salary requirements to email@example.com
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Arcade Beauty is an EOE
Return to Forum