Skip to main content
Print This Page
Scroll To Top
Add Me To Your Mailing List
Share This Page
Share this page on Facebook
Share this page on Linkedin
Share this page on Twitter
Switch To Threaded View
Return to Forum
Resume: Sarita Gonzalez
1/28/2019 5:04 PM
Experienced Sales Executive with development, production and operations aptitude with a demonstrated history of working in the wholesale and beauty industry. Skilled in Consumer Products, and Sales. Strong business development professional seeking a well establish Company to provide my expertise.
Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), EDI, Wal-Mart Retail Link, Lotus Notes, AS400, SAP, Technical specifications, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
(85-88) Business Management, Kean University
(88-89) Word Processing, Specialist, Cittone Institute Certificate Program
The Spearhead Group, Inc. July 2018- Present
Promotional Packaging Consultant
I offer structural packaging development, implementation and project management. I can provide the optimal solution to your packaging needs whether your needs are temporary or more extensive. When your cosmetic package design is done right it will jump off the shelf and grab the customers attention and entice them to try and hopefully buy the product.
Account Director May 2016 - June 2018
• Responsible for cost-conscious, brand-specific product design of hand bags, cosmetic bag, gift boxes, compacts, jewelry, tins and promotional items.
• Able to deliver on time and work collaboratively with international team members.
• Streamline and prioritize workflow to stay on target with target goals and initiatives.
• Collectively work with senior management to review budget and work in line with those guidelines.
• Held full management accountability for market execution, merchandising standards compliance, sales, operational expenses, and profit and loss.
• Design and manage product concepts with company’s Hong Kong offices, ensuring correct execution and timely delivery of all sample requests for client inquiries.
• Worked closely with Design, Packaging, and Purchasing teams on new development and awarded business. Clients included Coty, Marchon Eyewear, Five Star Fragrance and La Prairie.
• Successfully coordinated all aspects of mass production with Asia factories: confirmation of final specifications and approval of all components, quality testing and control, logistics, and shipping schedules.
• Continuously improve processes and ways of operation to drive productivity and effectiveness.
• Established goals & budgets in conjunction with senior management and communicate business strategies to team in order to maximize the company’s objectives and increase profitability.
• Research and visit new potential clients and locations to develop new business.
Production Manager Freelance January ‘12– May ’12
• Reviewed and updated all aspects of production from all departments and re-evaluated the procedures to help the organization meet their deliveries.
• Reestablished production functions within the departments and implemented new procedures to ensure better quality of production for Pillows.
• Generated new procedures overseas to better help with the communication and delivery issues.
• Created and designed a bag line for Marshall’s and TJ Maxx from start to finish.
• Sourced new bag factories for the company for competitive pricing and better quality.
• Handled the JCP account from development to production along with sales and the buyer.
Vice President of Sales October ’08- August ’10
• Established new accounts such as: Elizabeth Arden, Boom, Five Fragrance, Tuesday morning and Estee Lauder.
• Generated revenue for the company from 0-2.5mil for 2009.
• Projecting revenue of 4 million for 2010.
• Provide leadership, direction and vision for all accounts.
• Successfully developed and executed strategic operations in target markets and the subsequent expansion of territories I was responsible for local and internationally.
Vice President of Sales October ’07- May’08
• Managed multi-million-dollar accounts within the cosmetic industry.
• Established new accounts to Cosfibel portfolio such as: Victoria’s Secret, Elizabeth Arden, Boom, Coty, Shiseido, and Bacardi.
• Generated revenue of $350K for the 1st quarter with future projected revenue of $5,000,000.
• Coordinated and trained the development and creative team on cosmetic bags.
• Traveled to Paris/Monaco and Barcelona for Trend presentations.
Senior Production Manager / Account Executive
• Managed from initial concept to final delivery promotional items including bags (tote and duffels, clutches, wallet, backpacks and cosmetic bags), boxes (MDF and cardboard) metals, jewelry and plastic products for clients such as Elizabeth Arden, Estee Lauder, Liz Claiborne, Shisedo, Lancome, LVMH, Coty, Victoria Secret, French Fragrances, Trish Mcvoy and Avon.
• Handled all daily production and quality problems with the Far East agents and factories.
• Heavy contact with Design, Packaging and Planner personnel for extensions on delivery dates, pricing issues, liability cost and approvals on submissions.
• Responsible in updating the AS400 for the traffic and accounting department.
• Sourced new bag and box factories for the company for competitive pricing and better quality.
• Increased sales from $0 to $7,000,000 for Victoria Secret within 1 ½ years.
• Handled all quality issues by providing solutions.
• Implement procedures and reports to ease work flow for departments.
• Responsible for monthly sales numbers on all shipments.
• Traveled to client warehouses to inspect production issues on bags and boxes.
• Negotiated prices with factories to maintain highest mark up and profitability based on department’s budget.
Return to Forum