Skip to main content
Print This Page
Scroll To Top
Add Me To Your Mailing List
My Shopping Cart
Share This Page
Share this page on Facebook
Share this page on Linkedin
Share this page on Twitter
Resume: Brianne A. Burke
Switch To Threaded View
Return to Forum
Search This Thread
5/21/2019 2:14 PM
Brianne A. Burke
Cell: (908)319-4692 Email: Brianneaburke@gmail.com
Dynamic & hardworking individual seeking a full-time job with a company that can help foster my career development while providing the opportunity to expand my business knowledge. Proficient in Excel, Microsoft, Google and Access along with exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills. My strengths are proven both in a collaborative team environment as well as when working independently to exceed targets and expectations.
Pennsylvania State University December 2018
• Bachelor of Science in Economics
• Business Minor
• GPA: 3.01
Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia, Australia Spring Semester 2017
Trump National Golf Club, Bedminster, NJ 2015-2017
Event Coordinator & Hospitality Staff
• Assisted the Controller to understand daily accounting operations and controlling costs.
• Coordinated and set up many of the club’s most profound golf outings/events such as; New York Giants Golf Outing, the New Jersey State Police Golf Outing, and monthly Executive meetings for NASDAQ.
• Held opening and closing duties within the facility, trained new employees, and provided superior service.
• Organized and executed Employee Merchandise Sale with the Director of Retail.
Sylvan Learning Center, Flemington, NJ 2013-2015
• Curated individualized tutoring plans based on student needs and teacher expectations.
• Oversaw and tracked deadlines for standardized testing dates, homework requests and project due dates.
• Worked with teachers, supervisors and students ranging from elementary to high school to develop best practices for improving reading and writing skills.
• Conversation Partners Program: weekly one-on-ones to practice conversational English with international students at Penn State looking to improve their English language skills.
• Perth, Australia: Assisted an elderly man with normal daily activities on a weekly basis for the duration of my semester.
• Volunteering Solutions-Bali, Indonesia: Assisted local school leaders in developing educational activities and student-teacher plans to help improve and expand the communities’ language programs.
• Wild Life Volunteer- Koh Phangan, Thailand: Worked in a rehabilitation center leading tours and group meetings to teach visitors about the harm of animal.
• Pennsylvania State University Economics Association
• Member of Kappa Delta Sorority
• Earned Girl Scout “Silver Award”
Return to Forum