Skip to main content
Print This Page
Scroll To Top
Add Me To Your Mailing List
Share This Page
Share this page on Facebook
Share this page on Linkedin
Share this page on Twitter
Resume: Anna Maszera
Switch To Threaded View
Return to Forum
Search This Thread
10/8/2019 10:45 AM
LinkedIn: Anna Maszera ! Mobile: (732) 606-7829 ! Email: email@example.com
An energetic professional with 3 years of experience in Marketing, Linear Buying, and Planning. A strategic thinker, talented in Media
Relations, Communication, and Analyses. Persuasive and motivational approach to business, coupled with a creative strategic ability
has earned a track record of success.
• Strategic and Market Planning • Specialization in Public Relations
• Media Sourcing & Costing • Project Management
• Contract and Price Negotiation • Linear Buying
MIDAS EXCHANGE, New York City, New York
Media Buyer (September 2017 - Present)
• Responsible for managing all aspects of pharmaceutical and retail client accounts, negotiate commercial premieres and added
value on highly rated networks in prime content, and assist in creating client presentations, buy proposals, scenarios, and new
• Exceeded goals by achieving an overall 5% ad lift since 2018.
• Negotiate with networks to meet client goals and budget to realize greater ROI for clients.
• Compose Quarterly Post Analyses to evaluate Season-to-Date Deliveries.
• Train and oversee the Assistant Media Buyer of all duties.
Assistant Media Buyer (August 2016 - September 2017)
• Managed accounts for high profile clientele including luxury hotels, premium diamond dealers, and pharmaceuticals
• Negotiated plans, inventory, and schedules.
• Inputted and steward Client Schedules, including Season-to-Dates and Post-Analyses.
• Handled day-to-day Client Scheduling Requests and created Client Presentations, coordinated billing discrepancy resolution
between vendors and Finance Department, and developed Quarterly Post Buy Analysis and maintained Quarterly Flighting
Charts for brands responsibility.
PAUL MITCHELL SCHOOL, Brick, New Jersey
Service Coordinator (July 2013 - June 2014)
• Handled Customer Service Calls, Product Sales & Knowledge, Appointments, and Inventory.
• Supported Student Work, Customer Sales, and Professional Leaders’ Tasks.
• Participated in fundraising, Caper Event, Open Houses, Event Enrollment, and Morning Staff.
• Consulted with clients and up-sold products.
• Directed staff’s daily duties, managed closeouts, and resolved customer issues.
BEAUTEQUE, Hazlet, New Jersey
Brand Ambassador/Marketing Intern (Fall Semester 2015)
• Served as a Marketing Representative at BeautyCon’s NYC Event.
• Participated in Marketing Meetings and created Creative Marketing Briefs, Promoted Blogging Ideas, Social Media Posts,
Weekly Phone Updates, and Packaging.
• Sold subscriptions and individual product sales online and in person.
MASTRO COMMUNICATIONS, Warren, New Jersey
PR and Marketing Intern (Spring Semester 2015)
• Coordinated communications from incoming calls, emails, social media, customer questions, and accounts.
• Organized files, press releases, media alerts, and conference calls.
• Handled conference calls, customer accounts, marketing ideas, and social media websites.
• Coordinated advertorial deals, social media accounts, and media lists.
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
Bachelors Degree in Communications (Graduated May 2016)
Minor, Digital Communications Information & Media
Specialization in Public Relations
Ocean County Vocational Technical School
Twilight Cosmetology Program Certification (Graduated June 2013)
Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X Environments and Applications, MS Office (Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint/Project/Word), Mediaocean
(DDS), Prisma, and basic Adobe.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS: Solid interpersonal skills (verbal and written). A dependable professional with the ability to work through
challenging situations. Experienced in making logical and strategic decisions. Strong follow-up with both internal projects and external
clients. Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, execute projects in a timely manner, balance budgets, pay attention to detail, and
remain focused on goals. Thrives in an environment that is as passionate about trends, brand initiatives, beauty, and fashion into big
picture recommendations that delivers results.
Return to Forum